Thursday, January 7, 2010

PTL

Praise the Lord. He holds my life in His hands. Prayers on my behalf have been answered and I am OK. The angiogram I had on Tuesday clearly indicates that my heart is just fine and the cardiologist jokingly told me he doesn't want to see me again. Thank you to all of the faithful saints who lifted me up in prayer.

Our oldest grandson Doug has been deployed for the third time and is currently in special training at Fort Hood, Texas. As Doug is nearly 30, it is increasingly harder to accept his going off to a harsh environment away from normal life. His training for a civilian skill has again been interupted and his personal relationships have suffered. I am so very proud that he has made a sacrificial commitment , but anxious for him to get on with his life. He has so much to offer. Doug is a true and loyal friend, giving of himself to so many. This is also what makes him a good soldier. I love him so much and just want this part of his life to become past tense. He deserves a family and career of his own. He has more than earned it. Please pray the Lord will place a hedge of protection around him and angels at his elbow to ward off all evil that comes his way.

1 comment: