Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Finally catching up

Jet lag is for the birds. The older I get, the longer it takes. We have been back in the states for almost 3 weeks. We stayed several days in the Seattle area before even attempting the drive home. My internal clock is wound too tight and having trouble getting back on schedule. Still, it is better each day. I sleep well and at the approximate "regular" time, but I feel wiped out most of the time.

Amy's family

Egg display-Rothenberg

Amy's house

Amy's back deck

Spire

church square-Spire
Today I finally downloaded my pictures to my computer. It will take awhile longer before any editing is done, maybe all summer at this rate. But I will share a few, as they are.

2 comments:

  1. That will be nice to have a mini tour over time then it won't be overwhelming

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelley, are you going to come?

    ReplyDelete