Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Answers

The last Blog I wrote, I was so stressed out. But I gave it to the Lord and He does answer prayer. Most of us believers have had this expreience where, having tried to handle a situation on your ow and failed, you finally turn it over to Him. Why don;t we just do that in the first place? Or if we do, why do we then pick the problem back up and toy around with it instead of keeping hands off?

Well heres the latest. I did not pick it back up. It took nearly 2 weeks, but I did not pick it back up.
1) I went in for my physical yeaterday and got a really good report card. I am good to go for surgery.
2) The guy who put the steel ramp called today wanting to know how I was handling the weight. I was quite honest with him. It is just too heavy for me to manage. He was OK with that. He came over and we figured out a different approach. He took the trailer home with him and will work on it tomorrow. First he will remove the steel ramp (it will be used over the deck stairs to allow outside access for Richard to get on the deck) and replace it with the original tailgate. Then he is going to modify a light weight aluminumn ramp for our temporary use while we look for a more permanent solution. Since I will be laid up for awhile starting about 4 weeks from now, I will have time to "shop" on line for a ramp.

Buying a ramp was not something I planned, but that's the way it goes. At least the trailer will be useable until I can get one.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a guy who knows whats he's doing and has time to figure it out.

    God is good.

    ReplyDelete