Sunday, December 18, 2011

temporarily signing off

Tomorrow morning, early morning, I am scheduled for surgery on my foot. I had it in mind that I would be able to do most chores (cooking, cleaning, etc) from my wheelchair, but NO. I am under strict Dr's orders to stay in a reclining position with my foot elevated. I am not to put it down any longer than it takes to use the restroom or to transfer from bed to couch. That obviously means I can't be sitting at the computer and I don't have wireless access. So I will be signing off line until at least after my pins are removed in early January.

I have taken measures to help Richard be able to care for both of us. Simple things such as preparing meals that he just needs to stick in the microwave, making sure all the laundry is done, putting supplies in an area he can easily access. Our grandson Chris will be here the first two days and an assortment of friends will be dropping by. So we should be fine.

I wish each and every one a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year. May God bless you with true happiness that comes from the love of family. May you be safe and in good health. May the Lord provide all you needs and some of your wants and may a bit of laughter fill your soul.

See you in 2012. Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment