Tuesday, July 26, 2016

A New Path

Has it really been 9 months since my last post? Well, I guess that in itself speaks volumes. My life is changing rapidly and I'm not yet sure in what direction it will take me.

The past year was very difficult. My husband of 58 years suffered with health issues, was in and out of the hospital and recovery center. He has now gone home to be with the Lord. At last he is in peace, but where does that leave me? I am not at all sure.

I have spent the past little while going through "things", getting rid of "stuff" that I no longer have use for. It seems to be a never ending process, but it also has value in that it is therapeutic. So many memories, so many tears. I am in no hurry to move on. I know I can take my time and I praise God for that blessing alone. He has blessed me in so many ways and I know that my future is in His hands. I just need to be attentive and open to his directions. Waiting is both a blessing and a frustration. Help me Lord to be patient and to take the time I need for your plan to unfold.

No comments:

Post a Comment