Monday, February 2, 2009

Oops

Amy corrected me on a couple of things in my last post. First, Jess is actually 17. Where does the time go?Am I getting forgetful? Probably. The other correction is the actual name of the treatment Jess would have in Cyprus. It is called hyperbaric oxygen theropy. The idea is the same as I described, but it is important to be correct on this so that if anyone wants to look it up they can get the right information. Most importantly is the hope that this treatment actually works. That is where I will focus my prayers.
Today is a lovely winter day in Oregon. I may try to get some work done outside. Shelley evidently spent several hours in her garden yesterday and has inspired me. There is a great deal of clean up to be done before planting can begin. I have already cleared debris from the vegetable beds, but the soil still needs to be weeded and tilled before seeds can be planted. Cool weather plants can be sown directly this month. They include spinach, peas, and lettuce. Sounds like the makings of a great salad to me. There are actually several early lettuces in one of the beds, the product of scattered left over seed last fall. Along with green onions and garlic, it makes a great head start to build on.

No comments:

Post a Comment