Sunday, June 7, 2009

It has been almost a week since mylast post. Time is still passing very slowly, but it is passing. I still am limited to a small part of the house. I can go between the guest room, bathroom, and living room. Dianna set up Paul's old laptop for me which at least gives me access to the outside world.

Today is our 51 st anniversary and Dianna's birthday. She is spending the day with a girlfriend. She really deserves a day to enjoy herself. Happy Birthday honey.

Richard is fixing short ribs for us today. It will be the first real meat we have had in a couple weeks. Shelley gave us a basket of goodies and we also received a basket from one of Rick's friends. We are grateful for all the rememberances.

I see the Dr again this week. Hope all is progressing well. I will let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment