Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Spring Fever

I had a hard time both getting to sleep last night and rolling out of bed this morning. Just why I am so tired is not clear, but probably has something to do with most of my energy going into the healing process. Then too, many plants are in bloom and I may be having a reaction to all the pollen in the air. Whatever, I feel somewhat lathargic, like I could go right back to bed. When I was a kid, they called it spring fever.

Richard is also tired and a bit uncoordinated today. He had just cooked breakfast, reached up to get the salt shaker and knocked down a new bottle of olive oil. It hit the stove, broke, and spattered oil and glass all over everything. Not only did it take a great deal of clean up, but he had to cook breakfast all over again. It is just one of those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment