Saturday, June 20, 2009

Just A Trim

Richard has a lot of hair & it was starting to look pretty shaggy. Well, let'd face it, it has looked shaggy for some time. He last had his hair cut in mid-April while we were in Germany. The problem is that I am his barber. In fact, I have cut his hair for the better part of 40 years. So my inability to do anything that requires sitting straight up or standing (on one foot) for more than a few minutes merely postponed the task, not cancel it. That is why today I took it on. My stamina is not great, so it actually took two tries. After about 4 or 5 minutes of trimming I began to get a bit shakey and had to stop. Then a couple hours later I was able to finish it up. Probably not my best job, but certainly an improvement. Happy Father's Day honey.

2 comments:

  1. I fully understand the need for a trim after so long. I finally had to give Zennek a haircut about a week or two ago. (actually Chris did, but I helped) He needed one when he got home, it just took some time to get around to it. I'm sure less hair feels better on grandpa too. Hope you are feeling better. I love you both and miss you too. Love, Bridget

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure dad appreciated your great efforts.
    Love, Shelley

    ReplyDelete