Friday, June 26, 2009

OK, Time to Regroup

Yesterday I reported that the lady we hired to do some of the housework seemed to be working out well. She is very nice, did a good job, and was flexible. But last evening she called and told me that the extra work on the other side of town was not working out for her. All her other jobs are close to where she lives. What can I say? We will have to start all over.

The other person I know who does cleaning on a private basis had a critical medical condition surface with a family member yesterday. She will be spending all her down time at the hospital for the next few weeks. So where do I turn? I will figure it out.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry to hear that something else came up. I love you both so much and hate to hear bad news. We are all doing alright around here, at least medically anyway. I hope things get better for everyone. Love, Bridget

    ReplyDelete