Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Patience

OK, where is it? Over a week ago I received confirmation from the VA that Richard's insulin had been ordered. I talked to them again yesterday to confirm that a request for still other medication had been received and an order placed. They tried to encourage me about the insulin, stressing that Rxs can take up to 10 days. Today is day day 9. Will it come today? UPS brought the syringes yesterday. Two other meds ordered the same day as the insulin came by mail. But no insulin. Patience Nancy, patience. Will it come today? I sure hope so. The Dr has already increased the dosage and sent inn an order accordingly. I wonder how long that order will take to arrive.

I could get real worked up about this if I let myself. But I will use restraint, keep my mind on more positive things that won't cause frustration. Things like seeing my granddaughters and great-granddaughter this Sunday. One granddaughter lives in NY and we see her maybe once a year. The other just had her first child and we have yet to see this new addition to the family. We will be sure to get a 4 generation photo. How's that for positive thinking? Patience Nancy, patience. The insulin will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment